Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take you to provide a quote?
- Within 24 hours.
- What's the normal lead time?
- Depends on the product you are ordering, it usually take 15 to 30 days.
- Do you have rush service? How long is the lead time for rush service?
- We offer rush service. The lead time is typically 7 to 30 days.
- Can you provide a random sample?
- Sure,we provide FREE random samples, which will be sent out from our Chinese Office directly. Customers pay for the shipping charge.
- Can you provide a customized sample?
- Yes,we can provide customized sample with your logo on it.
- What kind of artwork can I send? And, what if I don’t have artwork?
- Don’t worry. Send us what you have. Our professional art team will work with what you have to create exactly what you need – FREE. Don’t have art? Just tell your Sales Rep (you’ll get an quote from them after you give inquiry!) what you’re thinking of, and we’ll create it for you – FREE.
- Do you keep my art on file?
- Yes! We keep your artwork on file to make reordering and using your art on other products simple and easy!
- Where do I send my artwork?
- Simply reply and attach it to your order confirmation e-mail and we’ll take it from there. You can also send it to email@example.com or e-mail directly to your Sales Representative.
Shipment and Delivery
- Can I split my order and ship to multiple locations?
- Sure! Just let your Sales Rep(you’ll get an quote from them after you sned inquiry!) know and they’ll be happy to serve.
- Can I ship internationally?
- In many cases yes. It’s best to work with our Sales Rep on this as each case is a bit different. Please contact us!
- Can I ship on my own shipping account?
- Yes. Just let your Sales Representative know and they’ll be happy to help.
- What type of payments do you accept?
- We accept checks, wire transfers and paypal for small amount.
- What about net Terms?
- We accept 100% down pay or 50% down pay and the balance against shipment.
Genaral Order information
- What if I receive more or less than I ordered?
- Typically in our industry you are charged for any ‘overruns’ – we don’t! We charge you only for what you ordered. In the unlikely event we ship fewer than ordered, you’ll be charged only for what you received.
- Can I cancel or change my order?
- You can cancel at any time prior to the order going into production. Once items have been imprinted with your logo, we can no longer accept a cancellation. If you need to change your order for any reason, please contact your Sales Rep(you’ll get an quote from them after you give inquiry!) and they’ll be happy to assist you.
- What are set up charges?
- Some of the items we offer have ‘set-up’ charges (screen charges, die charges, etc.). It is important to note these are NOT art charges. These are charges to create the screen, die or other necessary items to imprint your specific logo. Keep in mind that if you ever place an exact reorder for the same item you do not have to pay the set up charge again!
- If I reorder an item will I pay set-up charges again?
- No! If you place an exact reorder (same art and item) you aren’t charged a set-up charge again. Also, once we’ve done your logo in a digitized format for embroidery, we don’t charge you a new tape or digitizing charge to embroider any other item!
- Will I see a proof before my order goes into production?
- Yes! Unless it is an exact reorder, you always see an ‘e-proof’ of your item which must be approved by you before we proceed!